background

OK, so here it is...

I've been asked so many times recently if I have a blog with pictures of stuff I have made so now I can say yes. I will probably make up some little cards to hand out too. Dorky? Yes, but if people are serious about wanting me to make something they will have a card with my contact info!! Maybe it's not so dorky after all. I probably won't post anything but pictures and a little description but at least I can show off my stuff in one place and not have to attach pictures to emails anymore

CLOTHING & BOW PRICES

TO PLACE AN ORDER OR FOR MORE INFO EMAIL:
hgb_1126@yahoo.com

Thursday, February 3, 2011

CLOTHING PRICES


ORDER POLICIES
monogram and/or applique can be added to any dress or pants/jeans

I LOVE CUSTOM ORDERS

EMAIL:  hgb_1126@yahoo.com for more info or to place an order

T-SHIRTS, ONESIES & INFANT GOWNS

start at $20

DRESSES

A-LINE DRESS {lined} with button closure $20

REVERSIBLE A-LINE DRESS with button clousure $30

A-LINE ADD-ONS
shoulder bows $2

PILLOWCASE DRESS $20

PANTS
RUFFLE PANTS (single ruffle) $20
RUFFLE JEANS (single ruffle) $25
RIBBON JEANS $25

*additional ruffles $5/pair

BOWS
all bows are heat sealed to prevent fraying
your choice of lined alligator clip or french barrette unless noted **

BABY CLIPPIE on lined alligator clip**
$2/pair or $1.50 each

CORKER BOW $3

4" BOUTIQUE BOW $5

LAYERED BOUTIQUE BOW $7 and up
french barrette recommended
minimum 3 layers







No comments:

Post a Comment