background

OK, so here it is...

I've been asked so many times recently if I have a blog with pictures of stuff I have made so now I can say yes. I will probably make up some little cards to hand out too. Dorky? Yes, but if people are serious about wanting me to make something they will have a card with my contact info!! Maybe it's not so dorky after all. I probably won't post anything but pictures and a little description but at least I can show off my stuff in one place and not have to attach pictures to emails anymore

CLOTHING & BOW PRICES

TO PLACE AN ORDER OR FOR MORE INFO EMAIL:
hgb_1126@yahoo.com

Thursday, February 3, 2011

100th DAY OF SCHOOL OUTFIT

London's 100th day of school outfit...

The kids were asked to WEAR 100 things, so she wore 100 ribbon loops on her jeans....and a matching shirt

 Kindergarten font from 8 claws
'100' appliqued in font from 8 claws ( I can't remember the name)


 close up of shirt and matching bow


close up of jeans

No comments:

Post a Comment