background

OK, so here it is...

I've been asked so many times recently if I have a blog with pictures of stuff I have made so now I can say yes. I will probably make up some little cards to hand out too. Dorky? Yes, but if people are serious about wanting me to make something they will have a card with my contact info!! Maybe it's not so dorky after all. I probably won't post anything but pictures and a little description but at least I can show off my stuff in one place and not have to attach pictures to emails anymore

CLOTHING & BOW PRICES

TO PLACE AN ORDER OR FOR MORE INFO EMAIL:
hgb_1126@yahoo.com

Monday, March 21, 2011

NEW DESIGNS

Today I got stocked up on some new designs!!!  I can't wait to try them out.

These are from Applique Cafe!!!

Strawberry Applique Design   Watermelon Applique Design   Whale 2 Applique Design   Boy Bunny Applique Design   Carrot Applique Design   Easter Basket Applique Design   Topiary Applique Design   Crabby Crab Applique Design   Shark Applique Design   Helicopter Applique Design   Anchor Applique Design   Sailboat Applique Design

These are from Planet Applique!!!
Rocketship Applique   Pirate Ship 2 Applique

No comments:

Post a Comment